Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Day 2: The Person You Do the {Craziest} Things With

es, I changed the title of this one. Because, well frankly, I just didn't like the sound of "messed up".

This took some serious thinking. Once upon a time I had a partner in crime. We frequently did crazy things and schemed up even crazier things that, unfortunately, never came into existence.  Then he broke my best friend's heart and we are no longer friends. Therefore, I have lost my partner in crime and have had to resort to riding solo in my craziness.
While I do have friends that will not hesitate to go on an adventure with me, when I want to do anything exceptionally outlandish they mostly just shake their heads and laugh. So, right now I am riding solo in my craziness but am currently holding auditions to fill that opening in my life.

This is me "Whack(ing) a Knight" at Relay for Life last year. Possibly one of the most fun things ever!

3 comments:

  1. excuse me? I put in an application for that position a while ago. why did I not get the job?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I mean, you're in the running for sure.. I would just call our "craziness" more like adventures than like over-the-top outlandishness. Feel free to step up your game though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust us, Katie- y'alls adventures just don't compare to the crazy things they used to do and plan!

    ReplyDelete